What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube sucks

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YouTube sucks on this thing. Even in my iPhone it's crap.

No problem streaming yutube on the computer, Netflix on the tv.

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YouTube sucks on this thing. Even in my iPhone it's crap.
No problem streaming yutube on the computer, Netflix on the tv.

OK, Waka, you need to be more specific.
HOW does it not work?

Are you not even getting to Youtube?
Does the video start, and then stop?
Do you get an error message?

What happens?

I can tell you now that we figured out 6 months ago, that if you are getting a lot of lag and freezing on YouTube and streaming video, that the
likely problem is the settings on your wifi router, or you need a newer router.[\b]

Check out the following thread from 6 months ago...
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/4475-youtube-doesnt-work-ipad.html

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh just been watching Halestorm on youtube via the iPad. (That girl is a new Chrissy Hinde). The tube works fine here but a bit dependant on the time of day and contention ratio.

Any clips I consider important though I download using an app called MiTube. Unfortunately it was pulled from the appstore but is available if you're jailbroken.

OP
W

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It only loads half the video. Often sound will continue, then video fast forwards to catch up to audio then stops all together.

My connection is fine. Same thing with router. I can stream Netflix on both iPad and tv (girl likes chick flicks, ugh) and have no issues what-so-ever on iPad.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wakawaka said:
It only loads half the video. Often sound will continue, then video fast forwards to catch up to audio then stops all together.

My connection is fine. Same thing with router. I can stream Netflix on both iPad and tv (girl likes chick flicks, ugh) and have no issues what-so-ever on iPad.

I mostly have good luck watching Youtube on my Ipad. Occasionally I get one that has issues but I'd say 90% do okay.

Most reactions

Latest posts