What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube history is not save

Blank Cruiser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.firt time poster needing some help. I have 2 iPad3. Exact model with firmware 5.1.1. my son watches
some cartoon clips in YouTube. and usually what they watched is save in the history. 1 of the iPad suddenly doesn't save the history anymore. Every time when iPad goes dim for several hours or when I reboot the iPad, all the video in the history is automatically clear. It just appended all of a sudden. The other iPad is working fine。 it will clear the history only when I choose the "clear" option. This iPad does it automatic. Both iPad does not log in to YouTube account. It's frustrating because my son is intellectual delay.with the history save ,he can always go back into history and find the video by himself. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? 2 iPad setting are exactly alike. An this function was working last month. All of a sudden it stop saving the YouTube history. Thank you for any infomation and help.
Blnkcruise

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With iOS 5.1.1 you still have the built in YouTube app. Using this you can save to favorites without logging into YouTube.

I have the built in version in the top row and the downloaded version in the bottom row. The top row app is the one to use

image-3761877167.jpg

Here is an example of the favorites. I never log into YouTube but can go back to any video I added to my favorites

image-3619207383.jpg

This may get you what you are looking for, but only going forward.

Most reactions

Latest posts