What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishqadri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum first a Big hi to every1 :D and secondly I'll come straight to the point would anyone please recommend me a decent you tube app! I'm just missing the proper YouTube experience .

Thnx

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum first a Big hi to every1 :D and secondly I'll come straight to the point would anyone please recommend me a decent you tube app! I'm just missing the proper YouTube experience .

Thnx

Welcome danishqadri! You can still download YouTube from the web, but quite a few members seem to also like the Apple app "Jasmine". I find it quite good myself.
Regards, Andrew

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thnx

Hi danishquadri...Welcome to the Forum.

Since the recent update to ios 6.0, the YouTube app was removed. As TheOB stated, the App called, Jasmine seems to be a very popular one that others have used in its place.

See this thread regarding YouTube and jasmine: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=90130

Since there have been numerous threads about this, we will close this one and ask for you to refer to some of the existing threads.

Thank you.
Ski...iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts