What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YouTube App with Search & Sort?

darrell6t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the apps have a search feature but none seem to have any way to sort the results of the search like YouTube via a browser. Anyone know of one?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't you use the new "youtube app" on 6.0 and do your standard search then tap cog wheel in upper right and allows to sort by your preference.

OP
D

darrell6t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a new official YouTube app?

I did find the sort of search results on McTube, so that app will work.
Thanks

OP
D

darrell6t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some spider game is at the top but only a few down is McTube so I guess that is the one. I thought Google planned to release their own YouTube app. Any word about that?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some spider game is at the top but only a few down is McTube so I guess that is the one. I thought Google planned to release their own YouTube app. Any word about that?

If mctube works for you then that's fine but this is what I see when look at top charts in the App Store:
2DC060F2-E39B-4B04-BC48-1FACFC81C4CF-428-00000031F060CC05.jpg

If you really want it...perhaps just searching "google" will bring up everything google property related.

JoshuaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I looked, I don't see a youtube app either

Update: After googling this myself I think I see the issue. Google has released an official youtube app for iPhones, it won't be available for the Ipad for a while. You can get the iPhone version on the Ipad ,but really, who wants to do that? Also the youtube app on the iPhone has a really bad rating right now

Last edited:
OP
D

darrell6t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Joshua. I think you have the answer.

For now McTube works pretty well so I'll just be patient.

Most reactions

Latest posts