What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your all time favorite anime tv shows?

Fanaticzoom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your all time favorite anime tv shows?

Moderator edit: external links removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My all time favourite albeit not the series but the film is Ghost in the shell, innocence!
Fantastic music score , especially the opening sequence !

Brilliant anime!

Reaction score
Drew wal said:
My all time favourite albeit not the series but the film is Ghost in the shell, innocence!
Fantastic music score , especially the opening sequence !

Brilliant anime!

Sounds interesting

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
& final fantasy " The spirits within" , very clever cgi

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sonic X and Spice and wolf

I've seen "Spice and Wolf" listed on Netflix but never gave it a try.

I don't know if it counts as anime (it's American-produced, though styled like Japanese anime), but I really enjoyed the original "Avatar: The Last Airbender" series, especially the last two seasons, when they added Toph and Zuko's evil sister Azula with her friends Mei and Tai Li. Very fun show.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Star Blazers was my first. Have very found memories of that as a kid.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You young uns have missed out on the original Manga/Anime
Battle of the planets was awesome, search it in you tube, there's plenty of episodes to view!

Netflix has a lot of anime and I've learned that I'm not much for the early stuff, which is mostly about giant robot suits controlled by grade-school children. Of course, the newer stuff is tricky as well - a lot of it seems to think panty-flashing is a substitute for any sort of plot or story. Those bosomy Japanese school girls crack me up - my ex is a wonderful, beautiful Asian woman but in those days she was skinny as a rail and flat as an ironing board, as were most of her friends. The giant robots are more believable. ;)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Sounds interesting

You should give it a viewing , there's two films but Innocence is my favourite of the two :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts