What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo email on ipad

rwk47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone experience significant delays and sometimes a freeze when trying to access yahoo email on your iPad?

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I first started using my iPad I used a Yahoo mail account. Not any more, I had all sorts of problems as you have. These problems were the same on my PC. Deleting and restoring the account on both never worked. Constantly being asked for my password, and no, no virus was to blame on the PC. Eventually I stopped using Yahoo and am more than happy with my Gmail account.
Yahoo yoohoo I'm sorry to say.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not here. I use both my iPad3 and Mini daily to send/receive my Yahoo mail. Hotmail has always been problematic but that is not an iPad issue, they just provide lousy service. I also have GMX, Comcast, and Gmail accounts as well as a couple of webmail sources that work perfectly on my iPads.

Most reactions