What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y! Conversations?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
What is this?

I use Yahoo as my main web and ipad2 email client, and author and edit my account and folders online (as you can't on the iPad).

But in the last couple of days i've had a new folder suddenly appear called Y! Conversations

What is this? I certainly didnt put it there and This only appears on my iPad and not online on the main web, so it's not like I can delete it either. I certainly didn't put it there. Has anyone any info on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

anggasaleh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yahoo conversation ussualy content your conversation from yahoo messenger. I dont think you can delete that yahoo conversation folder but for sure u can delete what in it if you make a conversation through messenger. Hope this will help you.

Cheers

anggasaleh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its also available on the web as weel if you go to yahoo mail web, i think its a new services that yahoo over to their users.

armi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, anyone can help me on how to delete yahoo conversations from my yahoo mail in my ipad? It's odd coz if i use my laptop somehow i dont see them...

armi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i want to know how can i delete my yahoo conversation on my yahoo email using ipad, its odd coz if i use my laptop i dont see them.

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Any ideas though? Sounds like he's suffering the same issue I am. And I haven't changed my settings since day 1. And it just appeared a couple weeks back only in the iPad.

armi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think its was automatically updatednover the weekend, yeah i think we have the same problem here?.

tommy59

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have same issues and even when you delete conversations on your computer they remain in this folder on the I-Pad. Anyone have an answer?

carolheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes ive been going crazy for days since i got it.. after much back and forth with apple, finally! a smart girl (not a supervisor) figured out that you have to go into settings, then safari, then clear history & cache. It worked! yay!

Most reactions

Latest posts