What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF, I cant watch flash player videos or windows media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tinman said:
Flash is NOT available with a jailbreak.

There was an app, frash, that BARELY enabled flash ads to work--that was about it. Last I checked it didn't even "work", if you can call it work, with 4.2.1 let alone 4.3.

Michael

I stand corrected. I had heard of Frash and was under the impression that it worked ok, if not exactly great.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A troll? Xune are you a nut case?

Seriously your post is so stupid, what are you the ipad police?

I never said Xoom was better. I said it looks like it has what I need.

I also said if I can resolve the problem on the ipad then I wanted to keep it. So Where does that come off as being a troll?

Im glad you took the time to make a big reply and be so off lol. Thanks for the laugh.

Oh and to the poster of iswifter, I downloaded it but everytime I try to use it and it comes time to open up the video it just sits there like it froze. Ive given it plenty of time incase it was just in the middle of loading.

And Xune yea I did buy it without seeing if it had flash player. Im not an apple junky or on motorlas nuts. But when you hear from everyone that the ipad is the shit and it can do anything, I atleast figured it had flash player.
Like I said shame on me for not looking into that first.

But I hope by someone reading this post they can possibly avoid the same mistake I made.

I hope I can get iswifter to work. But Im open to any other ideas

Calling someone elses post stupid from the person who bought an iPad without asking if it did what you needed it to first. Hmm.. okay..

But since you are asking for help, but continue to ignore most of the advice already given to you, you apparently fall into the OTHER category I posted. iPad police? Lol, did you make that one up yourself?

Still however, you are still trying to warn the rest of us from making a mistake. Your words good sir. Now who's making the stupid coments. Thanks for proving my point.

Open to other ideas you say? Try a laptop.

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32 posts later, either the OP gets it or he doesn't. He has been given adequate advice on how to attempt to run Flash content and now the posts are getting personal and you know what that means....

itunes36.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts