What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong album art

Malachi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new iPad 2. I also have iTunes running on a PC.

On the PC, all of the art work is correct, but when I connect to my iTunes library on the PC from my iPad some of the albums have the wrong art work. Most are correct but some albums (which works out to quite a few) show the art work to other albums in my library.

Also, when I connect to my iCloud library from the iPad, all of the albums have the correct artwork. So, the problem only occurs when I connect to my PC's library from the iPad.

Any ideas how to fix it?

I'm using iTunes Match on both the PC and the iPad.

I've searched the web and found some other people complaining of the same thing but always with different scenarios and the rare times a solution is suggested it doesn't seem to apply to my scenario.

iTunes v.10.5.1.42, on PC (Win 7, x64)
iPad v.5.0.1

OP
M

Malachi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I just figured out one way of forcing the Music app to start over with the library.* Log into a different account, reboot, and start the Music app.* Then log back into the correct account, reboot again, start the Music app, and connect to the PC library.* It should start from scratch.
Perhaps there is a simpler way to accomplish the same thing.
The album art appears to be correct now.

Most reactions

Latest posts