What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you buy an iPad if you could never JB?

Would YOU Still have bought an iPad if there was NEVER a JB?

• No Way!

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Of course!

Votes: 63 81.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Do you have an "other?"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SeanDillon said:
I never even thought about jb the iPad so I might now have to look inti it...lol.

It'll be a world of wonders! Enjoy ur iPad

You will love it Sean! Check this out ~

2327c16f.png

This is a screenie I made. Me. Yup. Come check out Themes in the Hacking section.

We have cookies.:D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes absolutely. I had never heard of jailbreaking when I bought mine, it's not a consideration.

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JB is a fact of taste and decisions some people are happy with it other like me doesn't care, the iPad is good as come out the box already..!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Of course. I bought the iPad without even knowing about jail breaking in the first place, and I'm still in love with it. I have absolutely no need to jailbreak.

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aladyleyna said:
Of course. I bought the iPad without even knowing about jail breaking in the first place, and I'm still in love with it. I have absolutely no need to jailbreak.

Ditto. Sometimes I get tempted to jb, but then I go do something else and forget all about it. That tells me that it's not for me.

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes no doubt, actually I'm going to iso5 and drop the JB 4.3.3. Although I do have my blobs saved;o).

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I JB'd with jailbreakme 3.0. It's been nice, and I love certain tweaks (mostly those within Mail app), but I'll be un jailbreaking for 5.0

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still getting an ipad, JB is not in my top priority list.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I bought I never knew you could jailbreak till I joined this forum. Having said this I would not do it,because I know I would screw something up. I've read so many HELP ME I JAIL-BROKE MY IPad requests I would't do it ,ever. I don't care if I'm missing out. I'm happy with the I pad the way it is.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I heard about jb before I bought my iPad but had no thoughts of doing it,I'm glad to see the poll results are in favour of buying an iPad whatever.

Most reactions

Latest posts