What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jailbreak ipad 2 opinons

OP
M

moooboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can confirm the att 3giPad2 works anywhere. I'm in south America now on vacation and bought a prepaid data 3 days ago when we got here. It works perfectly on 3G. Cost was 30 bucks US for 3gb for 30 days. I used a previously purchased sim I bought for my jb/Ul iPhone 4 when we were here 6 months ago. even though you can buy a new one. Damn I miss my jb 4, I hope they are able to jb my ipad2/4S on 5.0!

Last edited:

TC93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only reason I'm still running a jail broken iPad is for the wireless scanner apps. But otherwise jail breaking isn't worth it to me. The apps are overpriced as it is. You even have to pay for themes, and those are way overpriced. Plus your stuck running the old iOS. I'm very close to just installing the latest iOS.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only reason I'm still running a jail broken iPad is for the wireless scanner apps. But otherwise jail breaking isn't worth it to me. The apps are overpriced as it is. You even have to pay for themes, and those are way overpriced. Plus your stuck running the old iOS. I'm very close to just installing the latest iOS.

They aren't expensive compared to the amount of work that goes into them. And also realize that the Cydia audience is way smaller than the AppStore. Not even a fraction.
Have you ever made a theme? It takes at least a few days of constant work to make something like the dock a different color.
And some themes are system wide.

Most reactions

Latest posts