What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would I be Wrong to buy an iPad2

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I don't store any music or movies on mine (I have an airstash and can stream those)...and I have more than 32 GB of apps alone. Different people have different ways to use storage space.

Sure thing. The 16GB won't work for everyone but half of the money was hers so cost was an issue. She's just thrilled and understands that she can't just cram the thing full of music and videos. She has to be careful with apps too. It's a lesson in storage conservation for her. :)

danielmramos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you own an iPod or iPhone with a retina screen I would caution against getting an iPad2. Your eyes are now accustomed to a retina display and you will be disappointed with the lower resolution screen of the iPad2. If that doesn't apply to you, then go for it.

Most reactions