What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would anyone buy iPadForums.net decals?

Would you buy an iPadForums.net decal?

• Total voters

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're all iPad enthusiasts here.....figured might as well honour that by making up a decal. I ride motorcycles and made up a dye cut vinyl decal for our local forum, and people absolutely loved them. I also make dye cut vinyl wheelies4kids decals that people can't seem to get enough of. [ Wheelies4kids - Learn to wheelie, buy decals and support a great cause! ]

I'm gauging interest to find out if it's worth my while. So question is quite simple, would you buy an iPadForums.net decal? Will basically retain the forum logo we all see at the top.

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Depends on the price and the size, I prolly would buy one but only if it were $5 or less. Cant see spending too much more than that on this. But good idea none the less!

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heck no, if I did I'm 99.9 percent sure that I would screw it over. The other 0.01 would be luck chance.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Given that the majority of owners use a case, decals would seem superfluous.
Nice idea but unlikely to very popular.

OP
FrostyFire

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Given that the majority of owners use a case, decals would seem superfluous.
Nice idea but unlikely to very popular.

Durrr I can't believe I didn't think of that, I have a case myself LOL. Oh well, guess it's a swing and a miss on this idea! :eek:

Robin Hood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watch movies from websites for free or using Netflix. Watch TV shows from Abc or other sites.All work on iPad.

Have you ever heard of cloud storage? Cloud storage is the future. I have 16 GB iPad and I create hundreds of documents everyday on iPad and upload to WebDAV servers directly from iPad and when I need I can move from one server to another or just download on to iPad.everything can be done by this super sleek machine.

Most reactions

Latest posts