What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desk Stand

fantom557

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an nice ipad desk stand to sit next to my apple monitor i have the new 24". i want something cool and nice as to i have a very nice office. Please recommend some nice sites.

thank you

drpep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using a stand called iPad recliner from lap works and I love it. It will adjust to about any angle and very well made. A little pricey at $44.95 but I think it is on sale now.

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is probably not what you are looking for but I use a decorative plate stand which can support mine in both modes alongside my monitor.

Remember you will need good back support for your pad as you will find yourself leaning forward to tap it which can at times be harder than a handheld tap. For me it holds the iPad nearly vertically and it's high enough to work with the connector in.

You can find them in a wide variety of materials. From acrylic to wood and metal, and they are relatively cheap and self effacing.

kaspia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TwelveSouth Compass Stand for iPad

I'm using the Compass Mobile Stand for iPad made by TwelveSouth.

Last edited:

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got the Griffin Loop. Nice simple design, weighted, and works with my Speck Pixelskin.

loop_ipad_k-2.jpg

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok fantom when you've made your choice be sure to tell us which one you chose and post a picture here.

mithrandir1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also got the Griffin Loop. It is a very nice stand and isn't too heavy or bulky so, i can carry it in my laptop bag.

Most reactions

Latest posts