What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With new update.

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I m using ipad4 with recent update first time after update I feel little bit heating my pad. Did anybody have same issue.tks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you reset your device after updating? To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both, the iPad will power up on it's own.

Also restart it - turn it off and on again.

Look at the brightness on your device. You can see it in Settings - Display & Brightness, or in the Control Center. Mine iPad is getting too warm when the brightness is at a higher level.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I done hard restart and normal we always low the brightness because kid plays lot

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your device will need a few days to index everything, as usual, even though this was a minor update. During that period, it's possible that it gets warmer than usual.

Here's something you could try in the meantime:
If it's in a case, remove it and watch whether or not this changes the situation.

Most reactions

Latest posts