What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless provider for iPad mini

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Who here uses a wireless unit for their iPad mini either Tethered to their phone as a hotspot or using a separate unit as a hotspot and what service to you use?

Other than a built in iPad unit

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use a iPhone 4 Hotspot to run my iPad mini through AT&T. We went to the 10G shared plan and dropped our internet provider and nearly $100/ month.

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We struggled to keep our cellphone bills under $200/ month and internet ran another $50 for a total of $250- $260/ month.

Now we all share 10 Gig data and unlimited everything else for $159 after all taxes etc.

Flashfox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who here uses a wireless unit for their iPad mini either Tethered to their phone as a hotspot or using a separate unit as a hotspot and what service to you use?

Other than a built in iPad unit

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF

I use WiFi at home, at free hot spots or via BOINGO. When no WiFi is available I tether to my Nexus 5 which is on T-Mobile with the unlimited data plan (& free international data roaming in EDGE)

intillzah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually have my ipad mini at home on the wi-fi, but when I'm out and about I tether off of my iphone 4. My cell phone plan has unlimited tethering, as long as I don't change my plan. I'll be ok....

Most reactions

Latest posts