What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless headphones for iPad 2?

jamie.long951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Im looking to get some wireless headphones to use with my iPad 2. To point out, I can't justify spending more than £70 or so on a pair of headphones (who on earth buys the sets at £200+?)

First of all, what's better - bluetooth or the wireless ones with transmitters? Ive been told transmitters work over FM and have better sound quality. With this in mind I still like the sound of bluetooth headphones as you dont need a transmitter, and to be perfectly honest my bluetooth speakers sound great to me.

So...

Any suggestions as to make and models?

Thanks in advance

seat59j

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Tenqa REMXD Bluetooth Headphones are due to be released in early February with a price of $39 and free shipping. They're definitely worth a look...

Attachments

• tenqa.jpg
    tenqa.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2,140
Last edited:

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought Motorola S10-HD. I would give them a 7 out of 10. Went to an Apple store a while back and asked for a set I could use for both iPhone and iPad - so I can talk on them as well as listen. Great sound - cons would be that ear bud covers fall off sometimes. Also difficult to carry around as they are a little cumbersome. As well they are wrap around style so you it is tough to lay down with them with your head resting on a pillow because the bulk of the device is in the back. Lastly, max volume is not very loud – so as I live in NYC if I am walking the streets and it is noisy around me it is sometimes difficult to hear. Hope this helps.

S10-HD_.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts