What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless headphone for iPad and iPhone 4

PurePR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Id like to know if there is a wireless headphones that I can use with both my iPad and iPhone 4 at the same time. I would like to stream music, podcast and pretty much ever from my iPad but I would like to still receive my calls from my iPhone using the same headset. Is there anyway I can achieve this?

Thanks

Reaction score
What you want to find is " multi point capable" with "a2dp" .
The multi point is pairing to 2 devices at once, though only 1 can be connected at a time and the a2dp is the Bluetooth profile that allows music and podcasts to play thru it. Both the iPad and iPhone support a2dp already.
Without knowing what type you want I won't suggest anything specific because there are way too many models to choose from of differing styles. I use a Jawbone Icon on my phone and iPad
The way my icon works is I'm listening to music on one device, get a call on the other, tap the button and it switches devices it's connected to. I write devices because I have Whistle on my iPad for phone calls via VoIP and can make calls or receive on my phone or iPad.
Fwiw and a bit off topic I also have TextNow for texting and PassItForward on my phone to forward texts from my phone to my iPad

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts