What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless connection issue with wifi sync and when using Air Video on my iPad...

papalazarou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

This is a bit of a long winded issue, basically I have a Sky broadband router which is next to useless in its wireless connection. I have a 2nd wireless access point which helps me get wireless connection BUT when I use it to connect both wifi sync and Air Video no longer work. Wifi sync won't allow connection between my iMac and iPad, it's as if they can't see each other. I assume there are some settings I need to adjust on the access point, maybe opening up certain ports on the router to allow the access point to work properly. If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it, I am running version 10.6.8 of OSX and I have version 5.0.1 on my iPad and the latest version of iTunes so everything is up to date.

Many thanks,
Jamie.

Most reactions