What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows 32/64 bit AirPrint Activator

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Used the mac one which worked brilliantly but had to do the manual install for win7.
Both work great though.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines working...it was a cake walk!

d410cccd.png

Dotmitchell10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AirPrint on 64 bit

Someone please help, have tried to download the Airprint on 64 bit, will not work

OP
iPadPil

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mines working...it was a cake walk!

d410cccd.png

I have the same printer but I am unable to connect. I have w7 /64. Could you please outline the steps you took? I will appreciate that.
Thanks

Cavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have windows xp, it setup fine, and when I go to my mail and click to print it finds both my printers, I choose one but it spins the wheel for around 1 minute then dies... and goes back to just showing both printers, any idea?

D-an-W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to manually add the firewall rule to resolve that, all working fine now.

speedlever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FWIW, I Googled for how to AirPrint with Windows 7 and found this tutorial which appears to work flawlessly. Wish it had print preview and the ability to change orientation, but right now I'm just glad to be able to print from my iPad.

Win 7/64
Canon MX860 wireless AIO

Qwho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is this working on ios5 with the new ipad, I did the airprint thing, but it says cannot find any airprint printers

Most reactions

Latest posts