What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2+Windows+AirPrint+Almost any wifi printer=Yes

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen the same questions posted over and over so figured I would start one thread so there aren't a ton of them.

If you have an iPad and a wifi printer use the following steps to get your iPad printing wirelessly. This is for if you DON'T have one of the HP printers that works with AirPrint. Been Googling around and this is the easiest instructions I've found so far:

Enable Airprint in Windows and use any printer

v3hxk0.jpg

Last edited:

wjh611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPad2, home wi-fi, and wireless HP C7280 printer. When I open a website on the iPad2 and select the print function, as shown inthe first example here, the iPad2 notifies me that there are "No AirPrint Printers Found". What do I don now?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wjh611 said:
I have iPad2, home wi-fi, and wireless HP C7280 printer. When I open a website on the iPad2 and select the print function, as shown inthe first example here, the iPad2 notifies me that there are "No AirPrint Printers Found". What do I don now?

Being an older printer, I would take a guess it is not AirPrint compatible. You need to take the advise in the above posts or search other alternative options where you need an AirPrint activator software set-up on a PC or Mac on the same network. Many here use Fingerprint for PCs, Macs have a few options as well.

tinks714

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem but I just bought an epson xp400 printer which is supposed to have AirPrint. Why isn't the iPad recognizing the printer? They are both connected to my home wifi

Most reactions

Latest posts