What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Window appears on right side

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMG_0194.png

It happens more and more l might be looking at a forum or newspaper. This time a forum and previously YouTube and it pops up on the right. Can any super person here give me a solution. Thanks BB

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This is slide-over, a way to have a second, or third app on screen. You dismiss it by swiping it to the right. Bring it back by swiping from the right edge of the screen. If you have an app active in slide-over, it will appear if you open content that normally opens that app on a new screen.

Check out the iPad User Guide on how it works.
Online: iPad User Guide
Book App: ‎iPad User Guide

If you never want to see multitasking again, including split-view and picture-in-picture, you can turn it off in Settings > Home Screen & Dock > Multitasking.

OP
brixtonboy

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to solve my problem. How l'm getting all these things happening is a mystery.
Great that you guys and girls are willing to help us help.
Thanks BB
Another question follows shortly but I'll wait a bit, to test my theory.

Most reactions

Latest posts