What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 or an iWatch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm only interested in the Apple iWatch, never been interested in having a smartphone.
To get anything but the most basic function out of the Apple Watch you're going to have to get an iPhone 5S or newer as the Apple Watch requires linking with an iPhone to use most of it's functions.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To get anything but the most basic function out of the Apple Watch you're going to have to get an iPhone 5S or newer as the Apple Watch requires linking with an iPhone to use most of it's functions.

Now I feel dumb. Thank you for the info.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what it can do...no camera, reduced fitness and health capability...

Bobbi

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the iPhone 6 plus and will upgrade in September. Apple watch stainless arriving in 2 weeks. It takes 2 to tango. [emoji51]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433150210.200782.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

jarvannaer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Life is really important. But as long as the 1st generation is not too bad, it will not deny everything. Just like the early iPhone, the battery life is not enough, it seems that it has not been copied and pasted, but it has opened up a revolution.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread has been created 9 years ago. The iPhone 15 will come out later this year.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts