What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will someone please create a M.U.L.E. app?

mossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.U.L.E., originally on the Commodore 64, is one of the greatest games of all time. I would pay for a direct port of the original game onto the iPad (with the addition of touchscreen joystick control, of course. Someone needs to get on this!

jgm104

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Second this request

A friend of mine and I have been hooked on M.U.L.E. since 1988. My wife for the life of her couldn't understand the appeal and she's by no means a "gamer" but after trying it out a few months ago she's hooked too and we play nearly every night! This game is a blast, it's addictive, and making it multiplayer on the iPad and iPhone would = a very successful app for somebody.

jgm104

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MULE coming to iPhone!

It looks like it's finally happening. A company called Elite Systems is releasing an app with 12 games that includes MULE! It'll be released this Saturday and I can't wait! Unfortunately I'm a noob on this forum and can't add the link, but you can find the press release at Elite Systems site. And just do a search for Elite Collection in the App Store starting Saturday.

Most reactions

Latest posts