What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will CalPrint App work with Fingerprint on IPad?

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm using the Fingerprint app to print from my Ipad using my PC when on to print things from my Ipad. I want to print a weekly calendar or monthly calendar with Appointments, but see no way to print with the calendar on the Ipad. I sync with my Google Calendar and want to be able to print from the calendar app. I searched and found the Calprint app, but says it works with AirPrint and another app, just wonder if anyone knows if it will work with Fingerprint? I don't want to spend the money on Calprint app if it will not work with my printer using the Fingerprint app through my PC. Does anyone know of any good Appointment apps that will sync with Google Calendar and Print them from Ipad? Not interested in Pocket Informant HD, too expensive.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No guarantees, of course, but if the app works with AirPrint it should work with FingerPrint. I believe FingerPrint offers a 30 day trial period, so you can test that part of your solution without risk.

OP
af847

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks both of you for getting back to me. I tried this morning and the Weprint Helper software I downloaded to my PC after I downloaded the CalPrint, worked with my Printer. Appreciate the response. Glad I knew that before I paid for it.:)
@Twerppoet, I already paid for the Fingerprint Software and is working fine with my PC and IPad. I think you were the one that led me to that app for printing off the IPad. I'll have to see if the Weprint just works with the Calendar or with anything from the IPad, maybe could have just got that instead of the Fingerprint app. No problem either way though.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Good to hear you got it working.

You'll probably still need FingerPrint to print from most other apps. You can also set it up to print to a folder or DropBox on your computer, which is a handy trick. You end up with a PDF or picture file, depending on the source.

Most reactions

Latest posts