What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi Sync

Dakotapix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back in the day of my original iPad 1 I was able to achieve a wireless syncing with my MacBook Pro. Then it stopped working and I forgot about it. I just tried it again with my new Air and the "Sync Now" button is grated out. Does this work and, if so,what am I missing? I'd appreciate your tips. It would be darned convenient to be able to do this without attaching cables.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Back in the day of my original iPad 1 I was able to achieve a wireless syncing with my MacBook Pro. Then it stopped working and I forgot about it. I just tried it again with my new Air and the "Sync Now" button is grated out. Does this work and, if so,what am I missing? I'd appreciate your tips. It would be darned convenient to be able to do this without attaching cables.
You have to have your iPad connected to iTunes on your computer with the charging cord to be able to turn on WiFi syncing. Here are the Apple directions. http://support.apple.com/kb/ph2555

Most reactions

Latest posts