What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi booster plug in

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as ariel booster than can either plug into earphone jack or main plug socket.
I remember a few years ago that i coul use my earphone socket as a booster ariel on my pocket radio. It would be great iif there was such a thing out there to boost the wifi signal. like now i am typing this in a caravan, i had a great signal until another van parked next to me, now i am vertually hanging out the window to get a signal.

OP
saphire

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, we have 5 routers around the site and they are all on maximum boost but the buildings get in the way. I have been trying all sorts today to try and keep a signal but it's getting a bit frustrating now. I just wish there was some king of external ariel that i could attach to the roof and plug into one of the sockets on the ipad to get that extra signal boost.

OP
saphire

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does the bear extender plug into the ipad, if it does then it sounds interesting. If it is only an add on for a router then i can't do that, the routers are not my property.

Most reactions