What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife strikes........

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
… by the way i recommend you to buy Scrabble and took Tile rack it’s really a amazing family game

thanks for the recommendation.

Scrabble and air hockey is the game all the family like to play (this one is free) and this one is 0,99$ that’s the game wife and kids like to play with their iPad , my wife steal one of my wifi only … in fact that’s arrange me so she don’t ask for my 3G …originally she say i don’t need iPad 2 days after i got two she already decide one is her one …. so left only one for our testing … i guess that’s the case for many family since they get one in hand they want it

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This talk of parents not wanting to let their kids play with their iPads is kind of humorous. My nephew bought two iPhones when they first came out. When Apple gave them all rebates after dropping the price, he bought an iPod Touch for his Dad. When Dad's Touch got stolen, he bought an iPhone 3G and gave the original iPhone to his Dad. Seems kind of backwards, doesn't it.

Most reactions

Latest posts