What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi fi printing

banjaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Second newbie enquiry. Are there any apps available that will allow me to print from my Ipad 1 to my Kodak wi fi printer/ I tried looking in the app store but there seem to be a lot of apps but not sure which one to get. Any ideas?

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Printer Pro and love it. I don't know it's compatibility abilities with what printer brands but I think they have a "lite" version to try. I have a HP printer.

NoNoBadDog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have a Netgear router, you can go to their website and download their app named "Netgear Genie". It adds AirPrint capability to *ANY* networked printer.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NoNoBadDog said:
If you have a Netgear router, you can go to their website and download their app named "Netgear Genie". It adds AirPrint capability to *ANY* networked printer.

Sent from my iPad 3rd Gen using ipf

It just keeps telling me it is not a netgear router. That is a dumb design if it can't see the router because the router is not serving as a WAP.

Most reactions

Latest posts