What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi password is incorrect and set-up has stalled

jtonzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I just purchased my ipad 2 and began the set-up. I chose the correct wi-fi network, but input an incorrect password. Now I am unable to move forward. If I choose that wi-fi network, it won't prompt the password again. It seems as though it took the incorrect password and it needs to be changed. If I select my network, there is a "thinking circle" and I can't move forward on the set-up. Is there a way to go back and change the password so I can finish my set-up? Thanks in advance!

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to settings> wifi> other enter the network name and choose whether it's wep or wpa it will be one of them enter the details into it correctly and it should override it. Or settings>general> reset> reset network connections. Try this pal let me know how you get on.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will reset your device by the way but don't worry it won't reset everything. Just network settings.

Most reactions

Latest posts