What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is my icloud backup so big?

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My backup up till now has been about 0.3gb, leaving 4.7gb. I made a late video, downloaded iMovies and edited and then noticed that another backup had been done, leaving me very little space. So I've changed the settings, taking iMovies out of the backup, deleted the videos and done another backup, and the backup has gone down a bit, but not to what it was before. As far as I can see, ( see screen shot) it should be about 407mb, but it is saying along the bottom that I have only 2.7gb left.

Attachments

• image-3414813119.png
    image-3414813119.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,044

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder whether the original iMovie backup is still in iCloud. It might be worth deleting the backup and backing up your iPad again.

Tim

OP
Jockscrap

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. After looking at the icloud info again, it came up with a message saying it couldn't retrieve the backup info just now and try again later, which I did, and the new figures were what I thought they should be. It seems they needed a bit of a refresh to get sorted.

Most reactions

Latest posts