What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why I like the Bear Motion

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In contrast to the Apple Smart Cover, the Bear Motion simply has the superior angle in both stand positions:

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree. The bear motion cover works great. It is very well made. I put my iPad (in the bear motion) in a case logic neoprene case with a handle and a zippered pocket to safely transport it. This combo has worked great for me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else have this case that can share their experiences of it? Thinking about getting one.

LinMcHugh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the Bear Motion, a bit thick for me. Anything else folio style that's worth it??

dustrho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LinMcHugh said:
I just got the Bear Motion, a bit thick for me. Anything else folio style that's worth it??

I got the Casecrown Bold Standby a while ago, but it had the wrong magnets in it. I returned it back to Amazon, and am debating about getting it directly through Casecrown since they said they have the corrected version. I want a folio style as well, but want one that comes highly recommended.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The bear motion is not the lightest of cases....but it has a solid base and the typing angles in both positions are better than many cases on the market. They also come with a nice slip case/bag deal for you to tuck you iPad into to protect the leather. It is a nice extra.

Most reactions