What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why doesn't the ipad make sense?!?!? Keeps saying my security code is invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can not download apps no matter if they are free or not. I have previously bought 2 apps with my MasterCard debit card and then all of a sudden EDITED BY MODERATOR app store keeps saying my security code is invalid. I keep using the same card number, same address, same security code, same everything. I can NOT find anywhere what the possible reason could be for this random obstacle but I do know that several people have had this issue. but I still can't pinpoint an exact answer :C

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M
Reaction score
It's not just this one thing that makes the iPad illogical, it's the fact that you cant use flash or upload pictures which is 85% of what the average human being does on the computer.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well you've just hit the nail on the head, the iPad is not a computer, so why should you expect it to behave like one. Photos can be uploaded to your iPad, I have done it in a variety of ways. As for Flash, Adobe itself has stopped development of flash for Mobile Devices and there are other choices you can use. Have a look here and it will all be explained:- http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/54703-flash-ipad.html

As you have a thread on this topic already, This Thread is now Closed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts