What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App store keeps demandinb for my card detail

mainmaq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please, does anyone know why AppStore suddenly keeps demanding for my card security code, and when I input the correct code, it declines it as invalid code. Bu I have been using the card in other places.

Thank you.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happened to me as well

And as most know, there is no talking with Apple. They just decided one day that my credit card was not good. Never mind that I have had that credit card for 35 years and that it has no purchase limit. I use the card most every day, I have no other. Except with Apple. The only way I was able to resolve the situation was to give them my wife's card number - the exact same account but a slightly different number. They have been happy ever since.

But it is impossible to speak with a thinking speaking soul at Apple to discuss the problem.

athenamarie86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I got my ipad2 yesterday in the mail and I already had a apple I'd from my iPod and it said it wasn't right and when I put my card in ..... My debit card it said my bank info was wrong.. I tried three different cards and my capital one finally worked.....

Most reactions

Latest posts