What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does the ipad keep beeping

cher3329

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to stop my ipad beeping it does it all the time.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have your notifications set for on? It might be beeping for an incoming mail or an app that needs attention. Or it could be that you are missing someone iMessages, etc.

Check your apps to see if there any red circles in it's corner. It is telling you it needs attention.

Addendum: by the way, I deleted a duplicate thread that you created. Please avoid doing this since this makes it difficult for other members to follow and potentially help you out. It is also against the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Last edited:

jessevivian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 keeps beeping periodically. Every notification is turned off and there are no red dots on any apps. Any other suggestions?

Eveplater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have your notifications set for on? It might be beeping for an incoming mail or an app that needs attention. Or it could be that you are missing someone iMessages, etc.

Check your apps to see if there any red circles in it's corner. It is telling you it needs attention.

Addendum: by the way, I deleted a duplicate thread that you created. Please avoid doing this since this makes it difficult for other members to follow and potentially help you out. It is also against the Forum Rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
None of those suggestions apply, I have no messages nothing needs updating and it just repeatedly keeps beeping, it's only started in the last couple of days, and it's very annoying

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
None of those suggestions apply, I have no messages nothing needs updating and it just repeatedly keeps beeping, it's only started in the last couple of days, and it's very annoying

Hi Eveplater - welcome to the forum! :) First, you are replying to a 4 1/2 year old thread and likely will receive few if any responses to help. Second, start a new thread in an appropriate forum and provide information on which iPad you own and the iOS installed; also, did this happen after an iOS upgrade/update? Finally, what are your iCloud settings - all information and additional comments will help. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts