What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would dress their kid like this? v. Applestore

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a ballet costume the kid did not want to take off after practice.

Kids usually start dancing in the Nutcracker in the role of a rat. It's the right period of the year for rehearsals...

Well, yes, but rehearsals are just rehearsals - I'm not sure that they'd be rehearsing full-dress in October, or even if the costumes are even ready yet. (I have a five-year-old who does ballet.)

On the other hand, it could be another performance which is happening now.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a ballet costume the kid did not want to take off after practice.

Kids usually start dancing in the Nutcracker in the role of a rat. It's the right period of the year for rehearsals...

Well, yes, but rehearsals are just rehearsals - I'm not sure that they'd be rehearsing full-dress in October, or even if the costumes are even ready yet. (I have a five-year-old who does ballet.)

On the other hand, it could be another performance which is happening now.
You're right, can't argue with that other than this could be a dressed costume without the fur so it's easier for the choreography in recognizing the different dancers from one another but who knows...

I admire the self confidence of this child.:)

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kids, by definition, are quite unselfconscious. That's why they can get away with saying or doing things that would embarass older people around them.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in the website that the photo came from did you guys see the photo of the small pony next to the one lady as a pet inside the store..

Tinman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not a pet, as that wouldn't likely be allowed. It's a service animal.

Apparently miniature horses are gaining in popularity as service animals. Can be housebroken, and are very smart. Their lifespans are also about 2 1/2 times that of the average service dog.

Still seems odd though.

Michael

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would have not thought of it as a service animal ..i guess i learn something new today thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts