What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty Cat Dress up - Pet Salon Games for kids

Peaksel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I am Milica, and I am part of Moderator Edit...no external links allowed. Please read the rules. of Android and iOS apps developers. :)
Here is one of our games, that is really popular among Android users, and so we have decided to launch it for iOS as well.

Kitty Dress up is a game for kids, especially for girls who like cute kitty cats and like to change their clothes and different outfit styles all the time! The age isn't important as nowadays kids have become digital natives, I believe ;)

The game, however, has parental control option, so that it prevents the youngest ones from entering the world of social networks on their own, at least!

Try it or give your kids to try it and let me know what you/they think about it ;)

Download Kitty Dress up:

Like Kitty Dress up on Facebook:

follow us on Google+

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited:
OP
Peaksel

Peaksel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure, no problem! I'm sorry for this little inconvenience, it won't happen again :)
Best,
~Milica

Most reactions

Latest posts