What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who paid for your ipad??

dfweyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put $20 into a tech fund each week and blow it on iPhones, iPads, etc. Went all out on a 64GB iPad 2 from Verizon, built back up to $350 already though! Where's the new iPhone! ;)

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dfweyer said:
I put $20 into a tech fund each week and blow it on iPhones, iPads, etc. Went all out on a 64GB iPad 2 from Verizon, built back up to $350 already though! Where's the new iPhone! ;)

Thats a great idea

Channan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me. Sold my original iPad that I also bought a week and a half before the 2 came out so I got max profit.

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me! As with all my toys.

---
- Mistress of Mischief

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am buying my 16GB iPad 2 with my own money. I sold a lot of stuff - a concert ticket, my nook, a couple of records, my Chromebook beta - and came up with nearly enough for the base price. I know I'll have to pay about $100 difference if I buy the smart cover too. But yeah. This is all me.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I get a teaching job (and get my finances in order; I'm student teaching ALL of next year.. gotta love a full time job with no pay!) I am so going to do this. Probably won't be $20/week, but I'm going to put away something each week toward gadgets.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I paid for it with some of my tax refund money.

jdahlberg17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
after weeks of hinting to my parents for my birthday i went out to pick up poo and found a box with a card on it opened it bam ipad 1 refurb 16 gb i am so happy this just happened!!!!!!!

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best buy credit card and cash. $25/month and no interest for 18 months.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
I hear you, I want to get the MacBook air 13 inch for the portability.....I have put a request in for Xmas but somehow I don't think it will come this year :(

I was gonna get one also, but ended up getting Mac mini with dedicated graphics. It's just as portable but with better specs. Only difference is you need a monitor with HDMI ti hook it up.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts