What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my order in on Wednesday (the 7th?) at 3:10 MST and my order says preparing for shipment.. I am in Northern Alberta so I believe it will get here Monday the 19th.... could be surprised since a city 3 hours away WILL have them on the 16th

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm in rural north-central Oregon, about 3 hours east of Portland. I placed my order online at 2:30pm Wednesday. Received notification yesterday (Saturday) morning at 10:16am that it shipped via FedEx and "delivers Friday March 16". It's midnight heading into Sunday morning and I checked on the tracking/shipping status at FedEx.com. That shows FedEx picked up the iPad in Ontario, CA (about an hour east of Los Angeles) at 9:30am yesterday but gives no delivery date. However, the service type is shown as "Priority Overnight". Never have seen that before with an Apple order, so I will call FedEx in the morning to find out what that's all about. Maybe they overnight it to Portland, where it'll sit in a bin until Thursday or Friday?

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Horcrux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine midnight on the 8th, it's been on 'processing shipping' for a few days now.. Its my first iPad, I'm so excited and can't stand the wait :(

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
:(
Mine still says order being processed.... (it has not been shipped yet....)

However it still says "Delivers on March 16 via Next Day Shipping"

I placed my order at around 3:30PM on March 7th.

Same here I ordered it around 4:00 pm est on 7th still it says preparing for shipping

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is now here:
Anchorage, AK, United States 03/10/2012 6:21 P.M. Arrival Scan

Cannot wait till the 16th

lique831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was picked up from Middletown, PA which is about 2 hours from my house.

brandonhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in Middletown, PA too. I would get it tomorrow if it didn't have future delivery requested.

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My two are in Middletown also, I say we storm the place and take no prisoners :) At least we will be lucky enough to get ours on release day.

darrinaltman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple seems to be way ahead of the game this year. In the past couple of years when I have preordered iPhones or iPads they ship straight from China while this year it appears they already have them locally. Mine is about ten miles away from me in So Cal. I bet they will have a lot in stores to sell on Friday, more than last year.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bah...mine is shipped and only a day away, but....I see "future delivery requested.". Guess that means it'll sit in Portland, three hours away, for the rest of the week.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

AlxiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who is upgrading from an IPad 2 here and why?

Just interested as I am an iPad 2 user who wasn't sold on this update.

Sent from my 32GB WiFi + 3G iPad 2

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting closer:

Louisville, KY, United States 03/11/2012 11:26 A.M. Arrival Scan

Happy my iPad is in Kentucky--love Kentucky, went to school there.

qqwolfblaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre-ordered mine on the 9th around noon, just early enough that it says it'll be here on launch day. :D

It's been on "processing" for a couple days now though.

Anyone know if iPads are being sold/pre-orders being given out at Apple stores from the store opening, or from 5 pm yet?

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faster processor, better resolution, improved camera. Not a game changer, but enough improvements for me to order one.

Who is upgrading from an IPad 2 here and why?

Just interested as I am an iPad 2 user who wasn't sold on this update.

Sent from my 32GB WiFi + 3G iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts