What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which the BEST for iPad 2, Marware Ecovue or CEO Hybrid ?

adrs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Friend,
I am newbie in this forum, How are you all?
Just received my iPad 2 White, and confused to choose a case for its.
Especially for Marware case, which the best, Ecovue cover/Folio or CEO Hybrid?
For any opinion and suggestion....Thanks a lot.

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the Bweasel iPad stand. Admittedly, it is not a case, but the Bweasel stand, attached to your iPad, and a soft sleeve just may offer more utility if you use your iPad at home, work, and travel. With a Bweasel stand attached, as a unit, your iPad can be at a convenient reach on your desk, coffee table or night table. The unit is very easy to pick up and use for hours with no "finger gripping" required.

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bweasel Web site Hacked! don't go there until further notice

My web site, Bweasel.com has just been hacked by kaMtiEz. Also, it appears that my web host's site has also been hacked. The hacker is an indonesian hacker called kaMtiEz.

Do not go to my website until further notice. I don't know what this means as yet

5/3/2011 11:15 AM My web host sent me the following message which I do not completely understand.

We are checking into the issue and will be back to you shortly. It seems
that this is something on a couple of computers of people who have accessed
a certain sites at it shows this on your browser after you access a certain
site on the server then it will not show you any site. We are dealing with
it.

(Typos above are not mine)

My web host tells me that now everything is OK and it looks good from my end. After talking with my web host it is my understanding that the problem was at the host’s site and not bweasel.com after all. I now invite everyone to visit my site and know that it is secure.

Patricia
President, Bweasel,LLC

Last edited:

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check out the ZAGGmate for iPad 2 also. A light aluminum case which really keeps it protected with a wonderful, easy to use keyboard. You can place the iPad in the Zaggmate either portrait or landscape. There are lot of ads for it on this site. You can watch all the three videos on their website ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins
The Zaggmate is also stocked at Best Buy. :)

OP
A

adrs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all for many response...
I will appreciate those.
How we make a poll to choose between 2 MARWARE iPad 2 case ??
1) Marware Ecovue Folio
2) CEO Hybrid
OK start counting ........ :)

Most reactions

Latest posts