What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good no Great Marware customer service! But...

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was pretty happy with my Marware C.E.O. Looks wonderful, ultra slim and the case is fully protected. portrait and horizontal mode and supper easy to use plus you get a unique built in hand strap which useful when your hand/arm get tired in one position.
http://www.marware.com/c-e-o-hybrid-ipad-2-case for pictures.
However as with all of the slotted folio cases it could use a minor tweak or two. So I emailed Marware with details of my concern. You know kinda like I did with the iPad where they should allow drag and drop for documents, the keyboard should have arrow keys that kind of stuff.
I never got a reply! So I commented on their Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/marware
Received a very quick response that this would be looked into.
Well today I received a brand new case at no charge! Sadly they didn't take my advice ...yet.

My point is, with new products we all need to give feedback to these companies. Some will address others, well they will at least be aware why their product is still on the shelf.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

eddieras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was pretty happy with my Marware C.E.O. Looks wonderful, ultra slim and the case is fully protected. portrait and horizontal mode and supper easy to use plus you get a unique built in hand strap which useful when your hand/arm get tired in one position.
C.E.O. Hybrid iPad 2 Case for pictures.
However as with all of the slotted folio cases it could use a minor tweak or two. So I emailed Marware with details of my concern. You know kinda like I did with the iPad where they should allow drag and drop for documents, the keyboard should have arrow keys that kind of stuff.
I never got a reply! So I commented on their Facebook page. Marware | Facebook
Received a very quick response that this would be looked into.
Well today I received a brand new case at no charge! Sadly they didn't take my advice ...yet.

My point is, with new products we all need to give feedback to these companies. Some will address others, well they will at least be aware why their product is still on the shelf.

i just got this case -- curious, what did you recommend? i for one, don't care for the closure. too difficult to open/ close.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The closure loosen up with time.
1. An elastic strap to hold the screen cover open while your hand is in the back hand strap
2 a slide out carry handle
3. Deeper slots while in horizontal mode to avoid slips
4. Pouch to store ear buds pins and stuff

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know if they like my idea or what but it was nice that they have sent me a brand new case

Most reactions

Latest posts