What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which model ? Keyboard cases.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do I find which model my ipad is? I believe it's an ipad3 but not really sure. I want to buy a keyboard/case for it. Any recommendations? Thanks

Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I find which model my ipad is? I believe it's an ipad3 but not really sure. I want to buy a keyboard/case for it. Any recommendations? Thanks Sent from my iPad 3 using iPF
The model number is in the small print on the back of the iPad case. The iPad 2 and 3 are very similar in appearance, both having the larger 30 pin connector socket. The iPad 3 has the retina display, with screen pixels too small to see with the naked eye. The iPad 4, otherwise identical in external appearance to the iPad 3, has the new lightning charging socket which is much smaller than the older 30 pin connector.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you download a free app called iASsistant, in the infos section it will give the model umber among many other things

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The model number is in the small print on the back of the iPad case. The iPad 2 and 3 are very similar in appearance, both having the larger 30 pin connector socket. The iPad 3 has the retina display, with screen pixels too small to see with the naked eye. The iPad 4, otherwise identical in external appearance to the iPad 3, has the new lightning charging socket which is much smaller than the older 30 pin connector.

It says A1430 on the back

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you download a free app called iASsistant, in the infos section it will give the model umber among many other things Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Thanks will take a look

Most reactions

Latest posts