What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which kind of movies you like to watch again and again?

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pride and Prejudice (A&E version) with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth. My all time fave! Any costume drama.
Cheers, Dan

STeBoS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Ridley Scott fan myself.
Can't wait for P R O M E T H E U S.
AA

Agreed. Park Chan Wook's Vengance Trilogy ( Oldboy,Sympathy for Mr.Vengance,Lady Vengance) is always amazing. I Saw The Devil also. Korean cinema has been fantastic for a while now!

Sent from Latveria

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it's the English Jane Austin tv series and movies I can watch over and over again.
Mr Darcy is a hunk ,who ever plays him.
Also I have to admit I love the film version of Mama Mia.......

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed Julie. I knew all the words too! My mum was a huge ABBA fan. We used to dance to it in the lounge and drive my dad nuts.
If its the 1995 tv version Darcy then it's Colin Firth. I've got most versions, the earliest one is in 1940‘s. I also like the Kiera Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen film version too. Matthew is yummy. I love North And South by Elizabeth Gaskell with Daniela Denby-Ashe as Margaret Hale and Richard Armitage as John Thornton. He is just too gorgeous. The train scene at the end to die for. You need to watch it.
Wives and daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell With Justine Waddell, Bill Paterson, Francesca Annis, Keeley Hawes. Little Dorritt by Charles Dickens by Andrew Davies (he did the 1995 tv version of P & P). I could go on and on.
Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Last edited:

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What do you mean used to!!
I still dance and sing along now!!!
My daughter also loves all these ,so it's a great idea for Chrissy or birthday to get her any version of the classics
Have started reading all the Mr Darcy books there are heaps.
Have you tried any
We had a modern version on TV with a modern day girl traveling back to meet mr Darcy.
She got into heaps of situations because she knew what should happen in the book ,so had to try to keep history straight.
It was great!
Forget the name

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lost in Austen. I love that one too. Wow. We definitely enjoy the same things. Yes, I do dance to ABBA - Dancing Queen especially
Seducing Mr Darcy, A weekend with Mr Darcy. I also have future P & P books.

Last edited:

AngryNerd123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love to watch Total Recall and the Harry Potter series.

Sent from my only iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totally agree. I love Arnie in that. He is a total goofball but I love his movies. Total recall and terminator are my top two

Most reactions

Latest posts