What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little man.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16 gig, I can see now that I am going to have to get at the bare minimum a 32 gig. My daughter wants mine so that's a way to exsplain it to my domestic supervisor. I only have 2 gigs left after one week.

Imspartacus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64Gb 3g for me but only because the 32g Gb weren't in stock. i was gutted. the wife was pissed at me .

lol win for me

jordexj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the 3g 64gb less than a month ago. It is a beauty...my g/f is complaining though because she says I spend more time with my ipad than I do with her... I now have to watch the ipad like a hawk b/c I'm afraid she is going to break it out of jealousy...lol

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32Gb 3G here - the cheap/low user Orange tariff here in the UK convinced me to go for the 3G version and I have no regrets. My wife went the other way and bought the 64Gb WiFi-only version for similar money; suits us both!

Pete

Nightstar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the access to "cloud data" its a bit easier to pick a smaller memory size.

So far with a ton of videos, audio, apps, etc. Have only filled up 32GB of the 64GB...

irwaffles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tons of 64gb + 3g models. Interesting. Back when iPads were hard to find, my friend used to call every Apple Store/Best Buy/etc. every afternoon to see if they had any in stock. Usually the answer was "no" or "only 64gb 3G", so I thought that would be the least popular one. I guess not on these forums!

I personally use a 32gb wifi only with tethering from my phone. Suits me just fine.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
3G was a must for me.. But I wasn't sure how much memory I'd need...

I figured 16 Gig might be too little and 64 Gig would be too much, so I split it down the middle and got the 32 Gig. After a few weeks of owning the thing I can see now that I won't exceed the 32 Gig and probably could have gotten away with the 16 Gig model..

But any way I look at it... I'm happy with the purchase.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my iPad as a gift, so its specs were largely moot (it's a 32GB Wifi) - but having filled it to about 60% capacity with apps and music and files, I'm quite satisfied that it'll be more than sufficient for normal use.

Dallasfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bigger

bigger is better....more music to carry photos movies .....oh ya APPS

DewWorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I researched the data for a few days and decided to buy the 64 GB + 3G system - and I could only be happier if it will someday allow Flash for animations (yes, I knew it didn't when I bought it). I plan to use it for watching my favorite movies on the long flights to and from Israel in Spring 2011, so I decided I needed the largest size and I have been right. Of course, I am finding it a lot of fun to use for myriad purposes in the meantime. I LOVE my iPad! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts