What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which iPad model you have?

which iPad model you own?

• 16GB WiFi

Votes: 236 22.7%
  • 32GB WiFi

Votes: 186 17.9%
  • 64GB WiFi

Votes: 153 14.7%
  • 16GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 68 6.6%
  • 32GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 146 14.1%
  • 64GB WiFi + 3G

Votes: 263 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim_Spr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Ipad2 64 GB Wifi. I do not need the 3g since i have an Iphone.

JSenger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I exchanged it because of the infamous screen bleeding. I could not stand it. I don"t see it on the iPad 1 that have.

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JSenger said:
I exchanged it because of the infamous screen bleeding. I could not stand it. I don"t see it on the iPad 1 that have.

I thought that was the case. I was just curious if the reason was different. The problem is there is such a demand for the IPAD2 that production is so fast paced to get these manufactured that quality control is being overlooked.

Sent from my iPad 32gb WIFI 3G 1st generation.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OneMarcil said:
I thought that was the case. I was just curious if the reason was different. The problem is there is such a demand for the IPAD2 that production is so fast paced to get these manufactured that quality control is being overlooked.

Exactly why I'm holding onto my iPad 1 until sometime this summer, when I'll make the switch:)

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DJennings said:
Exactly why I'm holding onto my iPad 1 until sometime this summer, when I'll make the switch:)

Wait until IPAD 3 arrives. Maybe by then Apple will decide to have the entire process of manufacturing these completely in the USA.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking foreward to ipad 3, but i doubt manufacturing will be in america due to cost reasons. The reason why the ipad 2 is in shortage is due to some parts, specifically the battery, screen and the gyroscope is only sourced from japan and due to the earthquake and tusami the delivery of these components is effected

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.1

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That most likely is true. Maybe IPAD 3 will be more available than IPAD 2.

Man29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I got 64GB WiFi iPad Dec last year, it's amazing one, I'm really crazy about it!

Legion93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad 2 in black, I'd strongly advise people not to get the 16GB model, at least a 32GB would definitely be essential, and I am only using my iPad for occasional stuff, yet almost 25GB of storage has been gone...

Not sure if it is the iPad memory eating itself up... :p

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Legion93 said:
I have the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad 2 in black, I'd strongly advise people not to get the 16GB model, at least a 32GB would definitely be essential, and I am only using my iPad for occasional stuff, yet almost 25GB of storage has been gone...

Not sure if it is the iPad memory eating itself up... :p

I have IPAD 1. I use mine for looking at web pages. Making phone calls using WIFI. I have 32GB. With Apples pre installed system files and operating system I actually begin new with 29gb.

I now have 23.6gb left.

Here is. what I have on the IPAD.

110 Applications
1040 Songs
496 Pictures

I purchased my IPAD brand new from Best Buy on Friday, March 25.

Torria

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OneMarcil said:
I have IPAD 1. I use mine for looking at web pages. Making phone calls using WIFI. I have 32GB. With Apples pre installed system files and operating system I actually begin new with 29gb.

I now have 23.6gb left.

Here is. what I have on the IPAD.

110 Applications
1040 Songs
496 Pictures

I purchased my IPAD brand new from Best Buy on Friday, March 25.

I'm interested in knowing how you make calls from the iPad

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Torria said:
I'm interested in knowing how you make calls from the iPad

The best application that I have found is called Line2. Download this from the Application Store for free. Easy set up. The calling plan is 9.99 per month unlimited calling with in USA and Canada. I use 3G on AT&T because my IPAD is WIFI and 3G. The IPAD also rings when a call comes in. I am also going to use my new 4G IPOD touch for phone calls the same way.

themoon01vn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The IPAD also rings when a call comes in. I am also going to use my new 4G IPOD touch for phone calls the same way.

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
themoon01vn said:
The IPAD also rings when a call comes in. I am also going to use my new 4G IPOD touch for phone calls the same way.

I just received my IPOD protective case today. Once this is on the IPOD I will then carry the IPOD with me like I did the IPhone. Plus like you use this for a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts