What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ipad is the most popular?

Which size iPad do you prefer

• 16Gb

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • 32Gb

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • 64Gb

Votes: 40 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My boyfriend bought my iPad for me; it's a 32. If I had purchased it myself I'd have gotten a 64.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
when i get my ipad i will be geting the 32 gig verison 16 is to small. i rather have a bigger hard drive in case i put some moives and stuff on it

Lia215

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the 16GB LTE model and the day I checked my settings and saw that it only had 7GB and I hadn't put all the stuff I wanted on it, I took it back to Best Buy and now I have the 32GB LTE version and now I'm good!:)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iLoveForums said:
I have a 16 but tbh I think the 32 would be most popular as its in the middle

The poll shows that the 64gb iPad is the most popular,with just over 51% of respondents preferring it.

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the bigger, the better, means we will save more movies, apps or pics.
but mine is actually 32 gig, enough for me.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting poll really as it asks " what is the most popular " so I'd say generally the 32gb could be the sweet number for popularity , but which one I'd prefer ? Well that'd have to be for me the 64gb , space doesn't become a constraint and some thing I don't have to keep checking when I decide to download a new app or add multiple music albums and videos etc .

I had a 1st gen 32gb iPad and was checking storage availability when I wanted to add media just in case , so instead of worrying about air stashes or internal storage I went for the 3rd gen 64gb .

No more worries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts