What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ipad is the most popular?

Which size iPad do you prefer

• 16Gb

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • 32Gb

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • 64Gb

Votes: 40 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32 for me. 16 is too little, 64 is too much, 32 is perfect.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF 

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think there is dominate one I have a 32 perfect amount for me I bet a lot have 16 and a lot 64

Amp1216

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maleaco said:
The 64gb is ridicilously expensive, I wish I could afford it!

I personally think that 64 is toooo much but it would be nice uses you want tons of movies and stuff that but it would be nice what size you have?

bubba_tundey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64 gb! I have allot of music and fav movies I watch again and again! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally think that 64 is toooo much but it would be nice uses you want tons of movies and stuff that but it would be nice what size you have?

For me, there's no such thing as too much storage; it's just a matter of price. The test is, if unlimited storage were free, would you go for unlimited, or would you pick an iPad with less? Lol.

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a 64 gb iPad but it was refurbished so it was cheaper..and I'm glad I got this one instead of the 32 gb I already used about 40gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts