What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which IPAD is best for new one?

Alexander_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello guys?
Suggest which I pad is best for new one?
DO you think I Pad 2 is best?

Last edited:

Jones_jt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the extra money I would say the new one, not just because of the obvious improvements. It will have a greater resale value later on. Can't believe some people are selling their pre ordered iPads on eBay for thousands of pounds already. Hope these greedy people get what they deserve and fail to sell them, sadly they probably won't.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is always up to the individual to determine their needs. Please go through the forums and look at the numerous discussions on the merits of the iPad features. An informed buyer is more likely to be a happy buyer.

ipadder474

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPad2 has been great I feel the new iPad will be just as good and in many ways much better. If Apple did not feel it was a step forward for users they would not be offering it now. If Apple does one thing really well it's test products before letting them go to the public.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I were buying a new one, I'd get the latest model. You'd get better hardware, probably get firmware updates longer, and get better resale later, if that were a consideration. Comes down to individual need and budget, though.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
The best is the newest. Always.

Well, usually. Let's not say always. If a user is just looking for a couch web browser with a few games and stuff then an iPad 2 would be just fine. In most cases, yes, get the latest device. Just not always. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts