What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which App Store?

osborneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got this message when trying to install an App.

Account not in this store.
Account not valid in US store.
Switch to UK store before purchasing.

Strange. How do i 'switch to UK store'?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this message when trying to install an App. Account not in this store. Account not valid in US store. Switch to UK store before purchasing. Strange. How do i 'switch to UK store'?
You most likely ended up in the wrong App Store by tapping on an app link somewhere. To get back to the UK App Store, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and tap on your Apple ID. Tap on sign out from the pop up menu. Once signed out, enter your Apple ID and password in the spaces and tap the sign in button. You should now be back in the UK App Store.

image-3162996427.jpg

image-2358702930.jpg

image-1354834491.jpg

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sir when download any app from USA store because some google find some app for me I enter my id then it's say this id is from my country where I m use. It's mean that I cannot download any app any other country store.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir when download any app from USA store because some google find some app for me I enter my id then it's say this id is from my country where I m use. It's mean that I cannot download any app any other country store.
You can only download apps from your country's App Store. When you set up your Apple ID, you had to enter a location, so your Apple ID and App Store are connected to that country.
It's not possible to download apps from another App Store.

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to ask 1 thing more about using app. I downloaded one app to hear music some kind of live radio but it's not logout option as our message,contact,and mail box open all the time it's safe

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to ask 1 thing more about using app. I downloaded one app to hear music some kind of live radio but it's not logout option as our message,contact,and mail box open all the time it's safe
I suppose if there's no logout option, you're not logged in. So there shouldn't be a problem.
You should find the login/logout option in the app's settings, afaik.

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did not understand clearing one app like hungama for music, like android did iOS run app on back end tks once again

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did not understand clearing one app like hungama for music, like android did iOS run app on back end tks once again
When a music app is playing in the background, you can close it by simply force closing the app: four finger swipe upwards to reveal the multitask bar, slide thumbnails above app icons towards the top of the screen.
The app will stop playing, which means: no more music while doing something else.
I hope this was what you meant.

Most reactions

Latest posts