What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which App Store?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sir when download any app from USA store because some google find some app for me I enter my id then it's say this id is from my country where I m use. It's mean that I cannot download any app any other country store.

You can if you like, open another account with another country's App Store in order to purchase apps there.

Let us know if you would like to do this and we can show you how! ;)

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am female. I hope my avatar shows it. :D I suppose jaba wants to be polite, but doesn't know the right expression. I don't mind the "sir". :)
Hi, You was right J.A. Two reason use sir, # if I learn any thing from someone we must give them respect and second thing I m new to any forum I thought people any add pix on that profile that why any way tks Madam Or Miss.

Last edited:

Nor'wester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You most likely ended up in the wrong App Store by tapping on an app link somewhere. To get back to the UK App Store, go to Settings>iTunes & App Store and tap on your Apple ID. Tap on sign out from the pop up menu. Once signed out, enter your Apple ID and password in the spaces and tap the sign in button. You should now be back in the UK App Store.

View attachment 53858

View attachment 53859

View attachment 53860
Thank you for this good advice- it worked for me.

Most reactions

Latest posts